A toolkit was released to spread contrary and negative news about India. While the country was reeling from the COVID epidemic, the media found and came up with evidence that many things were planned to humiliate the country. This exposed a huge plot aimed at destroying the image of the country.
Furthermore, the tool kit suggests that footage of dead bodies being burned and panicked be widely disseminated, and that celebrities who donate to PM Cares be insulted and attacked in cyberspace.
1. Propagate that the Kumbh Mela is the main reason for the spread of COVID. Spread the word that Eid-Gahs is a combination of love and happiness.
2. Make as many images of corpses and funerals available as possible; there are numerous videos available online. Share it by adding local footage as well.
3. Plan ahead of time to reserve all available hospital beds. Help only those who request help on the Youth Congress Page. Give preference and help to journalists who are in need. The absence of a BJP system should give the impression that the Congress has stepped in to save the day.
4. In any way possible, undermine Prime Minister Modi. Manage experts and celebrities to get the world’s media to say bad things about India.
5. File charges against Gujarat.
6. Establish that the Central Vista Project is a luxury home for Modi; be sure to share it to the maximum.
7. When talking to the media about Covid in India, they brand it as the Indian variant. On social media, they describe it as the “Modi variant.”
8. Find celebrities who helped and supported the PM CARES initiatives and publicly shame them.
9. Use hashtags such as “Missing Amit Sha” and “Modi.” Others argue that people need to read and respond to the lewd messages of political mudslinging even in the middle of a pandemic.